06 March 2015

For my guests


I think of my readers as my guests, and so often – as on my trip to Greece in late fall – I have been your guest. If you were my guest in Seattle, depending on when you arrive, some of these might please you as much as they do me.


Spring flowers.




The Queen and her frog. 





 Dried  plants from the yard.




The new book table.
                                                                                                                                      
                                              

            

Feelie stones in Peter's bowl.




 Oilcloth and sweetpeas.




Theo's owl . . .





. . . and our walking sticks.





Cuneiform written by juncos.




 Legs.




 Theo's pig.




Dutch flower arrangements.




Christmas.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not publish Anonymous comments.